Wednesday, August 3, 2016

just a quick update - i got some sleep & Ed's ok!!

Posting updates at 4 in the morning isn't always the wisest idea.  I should make a rule to post only in the light of day!  I did feel pretty crazy.   A moment of thinking I wasn't able to take one more step.  I was so tired, so frustrated.  

One thing I've learned along the way is time will just keep moving and usually, the mood moves along with it.  The sun comes up, I take the dog for a walk, make Ed coffee.  You just get up and keep moving forward and suddenly, you aren't stuck in that same sad place.

So right now, as of 6:30 on Wednesday night, all is a-ok.   Ed's slept all day. I'm hanging out.  I got some time off this morning because a home health aide was here.  We really have no plans for the rest of the week, which is good.  

Time to rest, catch up on sleep lost over the weekend.

We have a clinic next week so I'll update everyone then on how he's been doing over the last 3 months.




1 comment: