Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Stalled for the night

I want to write something, something that will bring me clarity or comfort or peace.  Get it out of me, vent, release the pressure in my head.

I was going to just let this go and not say anything, not write anything.  Maybe just close my eyes and sleep. Or watch Sharknado.

It's no one thing.  Well, that's not true.  I had a mix-up in dates with some stuff going on this weekend and now, a friend is upset.  We were invited to dinner and I completely forgot about a concert this Saturday.  I don't really want to go to the concert but Luther really really does.  I'm not sure I want to go to dinner either. I'd love nothing more than a day off to myself.  By myself.

I'm forgetting so much.  I'm tired too much of the time.  I've never been super organized but what used to be manageable chaos has now become unmanageable.

I just got an email that my haircut appt has been cancelled.  Isn't it weird this feels like the last straw?  I really need my haircut.

Time for bed.  Enough of this; it's getting me nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment