Saturday, July 19, 2014

Vacation is hard!

We are visiting Luther's family.  3 days on Chattanooga with his son.  Now we are in Mariana Florida spending time with brother and sisters.  It's been awesome to see Luther on great spirits; he's been pretty excited to see his family.

Vacation is hard.  Like right now.  Luther is staring at me waiting to go back to the room because he can't lift his arms to get the key in the door.  I'd like just a few more minutes...

Accessability has been the biggest issue.  No cut outs on curbs so we have to make dare devil moves like popping a wheelie over the curb to cross the street.  Opening doors is a tough one.  The hotel room doors with those keys is impossible.

Haha!  Add waiting on me to get anything done that he used to (and probably wants to) do on his own. 

Off we go.  8 am and he's raring to go.  Maybe a little caffeine will get my mojo raring too. 

1 comment:

  1. This was one of the best vacations ever. Lynn was very patient with me and was very good at letting me set the schedule. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

    ReplyDelete