Wednesday, May 7, 2014

a letter from Claremae

Some of you might remember the woman I met at work - the older lady who dropped her magnifying glass? She had asked permission to pray for Luther at her church.

She tracked me down to the Roseville store; she wanted to write Luther a note.  We received it yesterday.

It is on a card and it is typed, like on an old-fashioned typewriter.  It is lovely.

She ends the note:

My prayer for you today is that man can treat an illness but it is God who heals.  I ask him to give you strength for the day.  Accept the fact that God does love you and accept His peace.  Many blessings, Claremae

I know there are many people out there praying for us:  family, friends, online friends and even people I don't know, like Claremae.

Both Luther and I appreciate the fact you read this journal, that you send messages on Facebook, that you reach out to us in person -- it feels really good.





1 comment: