Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pick a cliche

Feeling the immensity of ALS a few nights ago but the last couple of days have been mundane, back to "normal" and for that, I'm grateful.

I'm upstairs, watching some goofy reality show and he's downstairs, hanging out.  We're leaving soon to get his haircut, I'm going tanning (I know!  tanning...) and then we're getting pedicures.  Important, mundane stuff.

Life moves on whether I'm hiding under the covers or fully present.

So pick your cliche of the day:

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

Live today is if it's your last.

Dance like no one's looking.

Be happy for this moment.  This moment is your life.

Cherish yesterday.  Dream tomorrow.  Live today.

Life is like a bicycle, in order to balance, you must keep moving.

Your struggle is simply a part of your story.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life we have waiting for us.

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

Just keep going.

Pick your cliche.  There are 1000 more.  Whether it comes naturally or I have actually say it over and over and over until it comes true - TODAY IS A GOOD - WAIT!! MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!

My last cliche of the day:  fake it 'til you make it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment