Friday, January 31, 2014

If you can't say anything nice....

I haven't written anything because I've been feeling like the rollercoaster ride is too much to talk about.  One day, grateful, the next day ______________  fill in the blank with any negative adjective... sad, angry, tired.

This is my life.  I have to accept it and figure it out.  I've been saying this for the last two months but the feeling of ____________ fill in the blank doesn't go away.

Luther has to figure out his energy management.  I guess I have to figure out mine, too.

I need help.  I see a therapist and that's ok.  It helps me see clear for about 45 minutes each Friday.  I'm not sure what "help" actually means.  Maybe that's a therapy topic?  Trying to figure out what it is I actually need to alleviate these feelings.  I really don't know.

At times, I'm not sure I can do this.  I wonder if Luther think the same and yet, he has no choice.  I do.

Anyways, we're off the the VA hospital today since that's where his health care is being transferred.

I have to go, Luther wants breakfast.  He's sitting in the dark, waiting for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment